THEME : VISION, MISSION, ACTION
• 96th International Convention: Hamburg, Germany, 2013
• 97th International Convention:Toronto, Canada, 2014
• 57th OSEAL Forum, Singapore, 2013
• 51st MD Convention: Kuala Lumpur, 2013
• 52nd MD Convention, Singapore, 2014
• 40th Leo Forum, Port Dickson, 2013
• 41st Leo Forum, Singapore, 2014
New Lions & Leo Club Chartered/Formation — Sponsoring Club
• Lions Club of Tanah Merah — Lions Club of Kota Bharu (31/10/2013)
• Lions Club of Sagil — Lions Club of Tangkak (14/04/2014)
• Leo Club of Kolej Tuanku Jaafar (Alpha) — Lions Club of Seremban Central.
• Leo Club of Tangkak (Omega) — Lions Club of Tangkak.
• Leo Club of SMK Desa Cemerlang (Alpha) — Lions Club of JB Desa Cemerlang.
• Leo Club of Help CAT (Omega) — Lions Club of Ampang.
CLUBS TWINNING :
• Lions Club of Johor Jaya with Lions Club of Singapore Beverly Hills
• Lions Club of Kota Bahru with Lions Club of Manila Sampaloc
• Lions Club of Desa Cemerlang with Lions Club of Fu Yong, Shenzhen,
Net Membership Gain: 46 members (From 2,972 members to 3,018 members)
DISTRICT & LCI FOUNDATION :
• District Fellow: 49 • Melvin Jones Fellow : 54
– Club Excellent Process PRO (4 Clubs completed)
– Club Excellent Process Light (2 Clubs completed)
– MD Regional Lions Leadership Institute
– Train the Trainers
– Certified Guiding Lion Course
– Lions Retreat
– District Advanced Lions Leadership Institute
– C.L.A.P. & Y.E.S. Camp
PEACE POSTER CONTEST :
Entry submitted by LC of Glorious Budaya won Top Prize in both the MD and District and consolation prize in LCI.
(It was one of the 25 entries chosen from more than 400,000 entries submitted world wide.)
CHILDREN CAMP :
The Children Camp running into the 2nd year with 94 participants between 8 to 13 years old.
• PDRM with Lions was signed by the IGP, Tan Sri Dato’ Sri Khalid
bin Abu Bakar with the Districts Governors of A2, B1 & B2 at
Bukit Aman, KL on 13 December 2013.
(Initiated by Our District to involve whole of Malaysia.)
• District with Malaysia Global Road Safety Partnership Foundation
(MGRSP) was signed in Johore on 12 April, 2014.
• In November 2013, initiated fund raising for the victims of the Philippines Typhoon Haiyan. A total of RM234,788.92 was remitted to LCI Foundation under the Philippines Typhoon Fund.
• A sum of RM35,000 was donated to help the flood victims in our Region 2 (East Coast States).
• A sum of RM25,000 was donated to the Cameron Highlands Flood in District B2.
International President Medal.
Barry J. Palmer (Australia)
International President 2013-2014
THEME: FOLLOW YOUR DREAM